First Shoot: Bronica ETRS (II)

1.


2.


3.


4.



Perhaps the only problem I have with the Bronica is the lack of... chemistry. The bond, connection. The X factor that makes me wanna pick it up over and over again everytime I go shooting. Of course, it's not the only camera that I couldn't connect with: my Olympus OM-2N is also another such camera, same as my Minolta Hi-Matic 7s. Perhaps I could learn to love the cameras, or maybe it would grow on me- but not now. Perhaps it's due to the 'feel' or ergonomics of the cameras, I'm not sure. However, the "professionalism" of this Bronica is amazing, sometimes it leaves me in awe because it's just so capable, it feels like it could take on a good beating- or be used as a weapon itself.





Thanks for reading.



Film | First Shoot: Bronica ETRS (II)
Bronica ETRS, Fujifilm Reala 100, Kodak Portra 400

No comments:

Post a Comment